Hospital Vision Kiosks
Tailored Experiences for Intelligent Staff and Patient Interaction with Vision Kiosks
A secure, hands-free kiosk that automatically shows patient and staff information relevant to the medical professional looking at it.
By adding intelligence to content display, medical institutions can reap the rewards of facial recognition by displaying targeted content to medical staff based on their unique profile.
Why use Vision Kiosks for patient and staff interactions?
- Instant, hands-free login to custom screen (dynamic web content) for a user;
- Automated logout the moment the user walks away or (optionally) if another face comes into view;
- Can be integrated into systems e.g. HR system or internal messaging;
- Touch screen interface and voice commands to enable action when touching the screen isn’t an option;
- Self-registration with ID document or optional quick registration to streamline staff enrolllment;
- Part of Mint’s vision platform- integrated into Mint’s vision network
How does Mint’s Vision Kiosks empower Medical Facilities?
The powerful features of intelligent content display enable medical institutions to increase staff efficiency and information accuracy and security by moving away from paper-based processes and streamlining information access.
Vision Kiosk technology streamlines and simplifies information access giving staff immediate access to the content, such as patient information, medication schedules, treatment history and HR-related information, that is relevant to them. The kiosk also enables staff to log actions from the applicable information displayed to them.
Through the Vision Kiosk Offering Mint aims to empower medical institutions to further advance and improve patient care by breaking down the barriers in staff communication, streamlining access to and the availability of information, automating administrative tasks and creating safe and secure patient care environments where staff can focus solely on enabling next-generation health experiences.
With the Vision Kiosk instant login/logout enables a single kiosk to serve a large volume of people
Kiosks offer hands-free interaction with voice command support
Information and systems for staff who don’t own or can’t be tied down to their own computer
Information kiosks comprise very strict security access as information is displayed based on facial recognition