A secure, hands-free kiosk that automatically shows content relevant to the person looking at it.
Amplifying Human Capabilities
By adding intelligence to content display, organisations can reap the rewards of facial recognition by displaying targeted content to individuals based on their unique profile. The powerful features of intelligent content display are being utilised by across industries with prominence in manufacturing and mining where large portions of on-the-ground workers do not have access to laptops and can, therefore utilise kiosks to access information.
- Instant, hands-free login to custom screen (dynamic web content) for a user.
- Automated logout the moment the user walks away or (optionally) if another face comes into view
- Can be integrated into systems e.g. HR system or internal messaging
- Touch screen interface and voice commands to enable action when touching the screen isn’t an option
- Self registration with ID document or optional quick registration
- Part of Mint’s vision platform so integrated into Mint’s vision network.
How does Mint’s Vision Kiosk empower Organisations?
Vision Kiosks are also innovating the way that medical professionals receive and interact with patient information as well as the education industry, enabling streamlined student verification, enrolment and information access and management on campuses.
Facial Recognition through Vision Kiosk technology streamlines and simplifies information access giving employees immediate access to the content, such as HR policies, payslips, application statuses, service information etc, that is relevant to them and enabling them to log actions from the applicable information displayed.
- Instant login/logout enables a single kiosk to serve a large volume of people.
- Give people access to the systems where their hands are covered or unavailable.
- Voice commands support.
- Information and systems for staff who don’t their own computer and aren’t tech-savvy.
- Secure private staff information access.